your new home
RESERVE YOUR STAY – IT’S FAST AND SECURE
Location – Accommodation in Angeles City, Philippines
Xenia Hotel is situated within the Clark Freeport Zone, 5 minutes from Clark International Airport. From Manila, guests of this accommodation in Angeles City, Philippines can arrive here via a 2-hour travel through the North Luzon Expressway (NLEX).
When staying at Xenia Hotel, visitors enjoy easy access to Clark’s duty free shops, malls, and attractions. Nayong Pilipino is a mere 3-minute drive. The golf courses at Fontana, Mimosa, and Air Force City are approximately 12 minutes away. Fontana Leisure Parks and Casino is a 9-minute drive from the hotel.
Moreover, the Angeles City proper is about 11.3 km away, while Olongapo and the Subic Bay Freeport Zone are an hour and 12 minutes away.
As the ideal base for doing business or enjoying leisure in Central Luzon, Xenia Hotel is, indeed, your choice accommodation in Angeles City, Philippines.
HOW TO GET TO XENIA HOTEL
Address: 4030 C.M Recto Higway Clark Freeport Zone, Pampanga 2009
Phone: (045) 499-0000
Point of Origin: Mall of Asia, Pasay, Metro Manila
Mode of transportation: Car
Est. time of Travel: 2hr and 31 mins
1. Head north on Pacific Dr toward Marina Way
2. Turn Right at the 1st cross street onto Marina Way
3. Turn left at the 1st cross street onto J.W Diokno Blvd
4. At the roundabout, take the 1st exit onto EDSA Ext/ Epifanio de los Santos
5. Turn left toward Roxas Blvd/ R-1
6. Take the ramp onto Roxas Blvd/ R-1
7. Turn right onto Padre Burgos Ave/ C-1 (continue to follow Padre Burgos ave.)
8. Slight left onto Taft avenue
9. Slight right toward Quezon bridge/ R-8 (signs for SM City Manila)
10. Continue onto Quezon bridge/ R-8 (continue to follow R-8)
11. Slight right onto Laong Laan Rd/ R-8
12. Slight left onto Dimasalang Rd/ R-8
13. Turn right onto Retiro St./R-8 (continue to follow R-8)
Follow R-8 to Prince Balagtas Ave in Clark Freeport, Mabalacat. Take exit 91-Clark from North Luzon W Expy/
SCTEX/Subic- Clark- Tarlac Expy/R8
14. Continue straight onto A. Bonifacio Ave/R-8 (Partial Toll Road)
15. Take the exit toward SCTEX/Clark Airport (Partial Toll Road)
16. Keep left to continue toward North Luzon W Expy/SCTEX/Subic-Clark-Tarlac Expy/R-8 (Toll Road)
17. Keep right at the fork, follow signs for Clark North/Concepcion/Hacienda Luisita/Tarlac City/ Baguio/TPLEx
18. Take exit 91- Clark toward Clark (Toll Road)
Continue onto Prince Balagtas Avenue Drive to Claro M Recto Hwy
19. Continue onto Prince Balagtas Avenue (Partial toll Road)
20. Turn left on Panday Pira Avenue
21. Turn Right
22. Turn left onto Centennial Road
23. Turn Right onto Claro M Recto Hwy (Xenia Hotel will be on the right side)
P2P BUS SCHEDULES
Note: Once you have arrived at Clark, you can simply request to the driver or conductor for you to be dropped off in Xenia Hotel.
Step 1 ……..Take an aircon bus to Dau (from Cubao, or Pasay).
Bus companies – Victory Liner, Genesis, Five star, Philippine Rabbit
(Note: Usually the first bus leaves at 4 am, last bus at 9 pm)
All buses going from Manila to Baguio, Tarlac, Alaminos, Bolinao go through Dau (also known as Mabalacat). Buses going to Vigan DO NOT pass via Dau.
Step 2 ….. Walk out of Dau terminus. Next to Jollibee / Mister Donut, there are jeepneys and tryke going to SM Clark.
Step 3 : The hotel has free shuttle service from SM Clark to Xenia Hotel. Please see schedule as listed below.